January 21, 2021 PRESS RELEASE
McMinnville Water and Light (MW&L) Implements NO FEE Model
for Credit Card Payments
Beginning today, Thursday, January 21, McMinnville Water and Light has transitioned to a NO FEE model for credit card payments. You can now pay your residential utility bill with a Visa or Mastercard either over the phone or on the SmartHub app without the worry of additional fees. There is also the additional flexibility of making a one-time payment or on a recurring basis. SmartHub is a simple and easy way to pay your bill, check your usage, compare past usage and more.
- No More Checks
- No More Stamps
- No More Late Payments
- No More Hassles
- No More Fees!
If you have any questions or need assistance, staff is available to help by phone (503-472-6158) or email (moc.rewop-cm@eciffo).
The following PAYMENT options are available:
- Online using SmartHub. SmartHub is our online payment gateway that can be accessed from your smartphone with a free app or via your computer with a web browser.
- Pay by Phone- 1-844-843-6846 using a Visa or Mastercard.
- SmartBill (EFT)- With this free service, your bank, savings and loan, or credit union will automatically pay your McMinnville Water and Light utility bills directly from your account.
- Dropboxes located at: 855 NE Marsh Lane parking lot and the City parking lot located at 2nd & Cowls St. (Please DO NOT place cash in the dropboxes).
- By Mail: Send payment to PO Box 638, McMinnville, OR 97128.
For further information regarding this press release, please contact Utility/Rate Analyst Trena McManus at (503) 435-3113.