Now Every Dollar You Donate Becomes Two!
McMinnville Water & Light will double your donations to Customers Helping Customers (CHC) with a Matching Fund Initiative.
There are people who never expected to fall upon hard times. But sometimes because of illness, disability or unemployment, people find themselves in deep financial trouble, and unable to pay for things as basic as electricity and water. With your support, needy families and individuals in our community will have money to pay their utility bills.
How does CHC work?
- It helps our neighbors overcome temporary times of crisis by providing money to pay their utility bills.
- Donations come from MW&L customers and employees.
- MW&L will match dollar-for-dollar all money contributed to the fund up to a maximum match of $20,000 per year.
- Program funds are administered and disbursed through St. Vincent de Paul.
- 100% of your contributions go to helping needy families with no hidden costs or fees to administer the program.
- Contributions are tax deductible. Please review with your tax advisor.
Who does CHC help?
CHC helps families and individuals who, because of unfortunate events, find it impossible to pay their utility bills. Whether the difficulties are caused by medical bills, job loss, or they simply live on low fixed income, together we can make a difference!